Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AMAZING AMAZING dancers

After world wind experience, we arrived back in Cape Town a month ago. 4 different countries, 9 flights, so many stop overs and the best time ever. We attended the 13th Los Angeles salsa congress and undoubtly came back with more. Not so much so that we can call ourselves international dancers or teachers but enough that makes a differences and that's what counts!
We have met AMAZING AMAZING dancers who can do the most extrordinary things. Honestly, I never knew your body could move like that but it is hot! There woman out there that put JLo to shame, men out there - so average! ;p Dancers out there who dance from their heart, they have passion, they have it going through their veins. They are unstoppable. A dance floor filled with more than a 1000 people just dancing - dancing to salsa - incredible. I didn't speak to as many people as I danced with - because after all dance is a form of communication.
We've had lessons for the past two weeks and we are slowly building up again.
I can't wait to hit the dance floor - I can't wait!

The picture I have included is of Mo and I dancing at my best friends wedding...a moment to savour. You can do it too!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment