Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MODERN DANCE MARK SHEET

Name: Shireen (note to self name stuck on report using a cassette label!!) Grade Junior lower

I can’t not laugh at the discovery on the report from the 90s! I clearly remember doing these exams. Beige footless tights and leotards, we all hovered in the back rooms of the Church Hall close to my junior school. What I never quite understood was why dance exams were mid morning when we were in school!

None the less on the report:

DANCE:
Well tried (sigh) – lovely feet and well moved, but go over, you finished before your music, also finish your arm movements they are not well stretched (I never did like styling). Lovely smile – but smile all the time (CHECK!), you will do well (Indeed).

This is the same year we won an award at the Eistedford – it was a cowgirl and cow dance…yes go a head…laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment