Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tee minus twenty


With less than 20 days to go before I plant my tiny feet on non African soil I decided to blog. The other day someone told me that I should give up on blogging as everyone has a blogging stage. 


I parked that one side and decided to find out what all the hype is with regards to blogging. I like this definition “Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video” . So here it is my blog will start. My mission hit a new Salsa or rather dance club at least every second night and share my experience!



I have also listed my best friend's blog - http://chilchanda.wordpress.com/ . He's a salsa phenomenon, we danced together for two years. He tells a great tale about Salsa in Cape Town and well you know other things on life. In a few weeks he is hopping a ship and joining a Salsa Cruise – oooh lala I can't wait to read about those blogs



I am off to find my dancing report!



reen

No comments:

Post a Comment